Do you find yourself saying the same things over and over at home? Here’s a few things I find myself saying on repeat – despite the fact that nobody is ever listening. Yep, always a monologue, rarely a dialogue. Sometime the emotions get the better of me and out of my mouth slips my mother!
(Dear neighbours – if you are reading this, I’m actually not a fish monger or preparing for a role in some horror movie. I’m just a bit of stretching the vocal chords. That’s all. Nothing to see here. Now off you go. )
- Your tongue will go black
- Have you any manners?
- Oh for Gods sake!
- Ah lads, seriously, do you think you are out in a field?
- That’s it, I’m calling Santa!
- Are you listening to me?
- Turn on your ears!
- I will say it one last time now
- Do you think it’s a hotel you’re in?
- You’ve my heart broken
- I’m not your waitress
- You’re just acting the maggot now
- If I have to come in to ye one more time
- Oh for crying out loud!!
- Those towels are for visitors
I would love to hear what you say on repeat, so that I can feel less crazy?!